What information do you need from me to process my order as fast as possible?
- In order to process your order quickly, we need the following
details from you:
Your billing/shipping information
Your prescription (Optional).
Your payment details.
What forms of payment does medicinecentre.org accept for online orders?
- There are multi ways to get paid. You can use wire transfer,bank transfer,popular QR code payment method, etc.
Is it possible to buy more than one medication in a single order at medicinecentre.org?
- Certainly, you can upload the prescriptions(Optional) and place them as a single order at our Pharmacy. You may also combine your prescription medication order with OTC products.
Are all your product prices quoted in Indian Rupees?
- Not really, all product prices quoted in our website are US Dollars. For international buyer, all price will be charged in US Dollars in the end.
Are there any other hidden charges?
- For overseas customers, you may be charged for the tariff by your government.
What do the following statuses IN STOCK and AVAILABLE on any product page mean?
- IN STOCK: This means that the product is currently stocked in our store and is available to be shipped.
- AVAILABLE: This means that the product is available to order, but is expected to be in stock and ship in 4 to 5 days.
FAQs – Delivery Questions
Does medicinecentre.org deliver products to any location outside India?
- Yes. We do deliver our products to other countries, e.g. Russia, China, New Zealand, Europe, etc.
How long will it take to deliver my order?
- Delivery times may vary depends on the delivery location as well as the type of products you order.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
- You’ll get email confirmation of your order along with tracking details and you can always login to your account and track status. If the status of your order appears as “In Transit”, your order has been shipped. You can also get information regarding your shipment by checking at courier portal.
How do I cancel my order?
- If you wish to cancel your order, you can send an email request to email@example.com. Please note that in case your order has already been charged or delivered, we cannot cancel it.
How will my order be delivered?
- Your order will be delivered by India post(EMS).
Can I change my delivery address after I have placed my order?
- If your order has not been shipped yet, then we can deliver to a different address upon your request. To know further, you can contact us via the live chat at our website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org